Other Main Service Categories
Thanks to its proven track record in participating in and reviewing EU-funded RTD projects, as well as its industrial technologies expertise, VBC is ideally positioned to offer a range of Technology Development services.
Research & Technology Development
- Requirements Analysis & SpecificationFrom technical concept development to analysis and specification of end-user requirements, to definition of system architecture and interfacing requirements to external systems, this constitutes an important element of an RTD project.
- S/W & H/W DevelopmentTasks may include development of new or customised systems and applications, industrial process automation, optimisation algorithms & simulation, workflow components, web and mobile applications, full-stack cloud services, 3D virtual and augmented worlds, drones and robotic applications.
- Systems IntegrationThis part of implementation work can incorporate integration of s/w & h/w systems and components, platforms, customised user interfaces, interfaces to external systems and legacy applications, as well as system integration with pilot industrial environments.
- Pilot Prototyping, Testing, Validation & DemonstrationTypically, integrated systems will be commissioned at pilot sites for elaborate testing and validation, possible further developments and refinements, followed by their final demonstration.
- Dissemination & ExploitationBeing an equally important element of any RTD project, tasks include effective dissemination, communication and exploitation planning, preparation of promotional project material, participation in related dissemination events (seminars, workshops, conferences, fairs & exhibitions) and business plans for results exploitation after the end of the project.
Software & Solutions Development
- Web Portals & Mobile AppsWe engage with our clients to build effective web-portals and develop web-services & mobile-apps, fulfilling demanding specifications and delivering significant added value.
- Cloud Services, Big Data & AnalyticsFollowing closely new business models and best practises of big data & cloud services, we can support migration of current proprietary and legacy applications to the cloud, or build new cloud service applications; such apps can progressively scale-up and potentially utilise advanced analytics to effectively explore big data storages.
- Virtual / Augmented Reality Apps - GamificationThe rapid evolution of AR, VR and Gamification technologies and their growing potential uses has enabled VBC to invest in building applications aimed to address functions such as marketing & communication, learning & education, entertainment and others.
- Industrial Automation, Simulation & OptimisationOur services include process automation projects for industrial clients, including system specification, integration, testing and validation, commissioning and acceptance testing. Additional services include process modelling, simulation and optimisation.
- Drones & RoboticsThe extremely fast pace of evolution in drones and robots’ technology may pause challenges, but also opportunities for companies. Our aim is to follow closely these developments and be able to respond to client’s needs by providing the best possible solutions and services for solving industrial problems and satisfying business requirements.